In this article we will talk about Anuel AA net worth, how he achieved it, and key takeaways from his path to success.
|Full Name||Emmanuel Gazmey Santiago|
|Known As||Anuel AA|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1992|
Who is Anuel AA
Emmanuel Gazmey Santiago, professionally known as Anuel AA, is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer.
He was born on November 26, 1992, in Puerto Rico to an Afro-Puerto Rican father and white Puerto Rican mother.
His father, José Gazmey, was in the music industry and worked as Sony Music Entertainment’s vice president of the Puerto Rican division.
He began his music career at the age of 14 and began posting videos online in 2010. His videos garnered millions of views and solidified his reputation as a rapper and singer on the rise.
Anuel AA’s successful mixtape, Real Hasta la Muerte, in 2016 was lauded by critics, but his fame was stopped in its tracks when the artist was sentenced to 30 months in prison for illegal firearm possession.
He recorded his debut album while incarcertaed and released it with the same title as the mixtape on the day he was released from prison in 2018.
The album was considered successful commercially and with critics and even hit the Latin Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs.
Recommended read: Karol G Net Worth in 2022 and Key Takeaways from Her Success
Anuel AA Net Worth and How He Achieved It
Anuel AA has a reported 2022 net worth of $25 million as of October 2022.
His monthly income is more than $1 million. Live performances earn him approximately $50,000. His yearly salary is about $2 million.
Sources of this income include musical performances, YouTube videos, Spotify, brand endorsements, and albums. In February of 2022, he even participated in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game. He also collaborated with UFC to promote a sports album.
Anuel AA on Social Media
Anuel AA on Instagram
The rapper has 684,000 followers on Instagram.
Most of his posts are reels or TikTok videos. His posts give a glimpse into both his personal and professional life.
Anuel AA on Twitter
You can also follow Anuel AA on Twitter. He has 2.1 million followers.
The big hit! China hit the grand mark of 1.9 billion— anuelcharts (@anuelcharts) July 23, 2022
on the YouTube platform. pic.twitter.com/RzDrjSebX4
Quotes by Anuel AA
- “Being real is what keeps me humble. It doesn’t matter how much money I make or how much I accomplish. What’s critical is staying real to myself and keeping my feet on the ground. That’s what helps keep me going.”
- “There are a lot of people out there that don’t value their family the way they are supposed to. I value mine above everything else.”
- “What gives me strength and inspires me is never to go back to where I once was. My inspiration is to see my son as he admires me and knowing that I have someone there who depends on me. I have to do things right. I have to move forward.”
- “I can’t live without my PlayStation. When I go on tour this is like my best friend. ’Cause if I don’t bring the PlayStation, I feel like I’m a slave of my work, basically.”
- “I learned to forget everything. To concentrate on my music and thank God for all good moments. Because the positive attracts the positive. You must work, work and work to get the most out of it.”
- “I’ve been dealing with racism since I was a little kid! My dad’s super black, from Puerto Rico. Then my mom’s super white — she’s Puerto Rican too, but she grew up in Milwaukee. As a Latino in the U.S. I’ve seen how we are treated differently based on the color of our skin.”
- “People who really love you are the ones who stand firm by you when things are bleak.”
- “I represent the streets of Puerto Rico around the world.”
- “Whatever happens, I’m going to adapt to it. I always been like that all my life.”
- “People think because I’m crazy, I don’t know anything. My dad played bass with Hector Lavoe, with Marc Anthony, with Ricky Martin, with people who had nothing to do with reggaeton. I grew up watching him play all kinds of instruments. It’s something I carry in my blood.”
- “Little by little, I keep growing mentally and my entire work team keep growing and working more professional, more organized.”
Key Lessons from Anuel AA’s Career
Money Doesn’t Define You
Anuel AA is known to spend money on cars, watches, and clothes. Although these purchases may seem extravagant to the average consumer, he’s been quoted as saying,
My mantra when it comes to money is always remember that money doesn’t make you. You make the money.
Your Past is Where You’ve Been, Not Where You’re Going
Another key takeaway from Anuel AA’s career is that the past doesn’t have to define you. It’s where you’ve been, but it doesn’t have to be where you’re going.
Even though he spent 30 months in prison, he began to live with purpose and integrity after his release. Also, his tarnished reputation received a makeover as he dove into spirituality, family, and his relationship with with girlfriend Yailin la Más Viral.
Family is Most Important
Anuel AA has frequently made the point that family is the most important priority in his life. His love and loyalty for family are abundantly clear. His life serves as a reminder that it’s important to know what you value and to prioritize that.
Anuel AA’s career began as a teenager recording music and sharing it online. He’s solidified his place in the music industry with successful albums, endorsements, and performances.
His wealth continues to grow, and you can expect to see more of the same as he continues to create music.
Featured Image: Wikimedia Commons