Sutton Stracke Net Worth and How She Built Her Fortune
In this article we are going to talk about Sutton Stracke net worth, how she built her fortune, and key lessons from her career and path to success.
Who Is Sutton Stracke?
Sutton Stracke is an American TV personality, businesswoman and a socialite. She was born in Augusta, Georgia on September 20, 1971.
After graduating from Converse College in South Carolina, she moved to New York City to study dance in her early 20s. She worked as associate director of development in charge of fundraising for the Cunningham Dance Foundation in New York and was the executive director of the Augusta Ballet. Her father was an architect in private practice.
Christian Stracke, who worked for PIMCO, and Stracke were divorced in 2016. Together, they have three kids, two of whom have made television appearances.
Sutton Stracke Net Worth and How She Achieved It
Sutton Stracke net worth is approximately $50 million, as of 2023.
She has amassed this fortune mainly by working as a TV personality and businesswoman.
Sutton gained notoriety after being included to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast. In season 10, she was a “Friend” of the cast; in season 11, which premiered in May 2021, she was a “Main” cast member.
According to Techstry, a Bel Air house cost $7 million to buy in 2012 from Christian and Sutton. This house was part of Sutton’s divorce settlement. Stracke put it on the market in June 2020 for $9 million. A few months later she took $7.7 million for that house.
Also, Sutton spent $5.4 million for another Bel Air property a few weeks later.
She still possesses a three-bedroom apartment in New York City and an estate in her native Georgia.
Clearly, all this largely contributed to Sutton Stracke net worth.
How Is Sutton Stracke so Rich?
Sutton is not only a well-known TV personality and entrepreneur, but also a party planner and host in highly wealthy social circles. According to Bravo TV, she was named by The Salonierre as a Top Party Host in America, alongside Oprah and Michelle Obama.
Sutton Stracke on Social Media
On Instagram, Sutton has 515K followers and she usually posts pictures of herself and also with friends and family.
On Twitter, Sutton has 177.3K followers and she usually posts pictures, videos of herself with family and also personal thoughts.
Sutton Stracke Quotes
- “Teddi, you are a little boring. Are we supposed to be honest, or not?”
- “It’s true because he was in charge of the finances, I didn’t know everything. So when you do the full disclosure and get everything, I was like, ‘What?” It’s actually two minor league baseball teams. I knew we had a timber company. But I didn’t know all. There was like 10 things on there. I was like, ‘Wow, I’m rich’.”
Source: TV Fanatic
Sutton Stracke Facts
- She and the actress Lisa Rinna are friends and that is the reason why she joined the show
- Sutton skills as a party planner are nationally recognized
- Sutton is a professionally trained dancer
- She is friend of Dolce & Gabbana
- Sutton is a business owner, she has a boutique called The Sutton Concept
- She is also friend of the actress Jennifer Tilly
- She has three children, Porter, Phillip and James
Key Takeaways from Sutton Stracke Career
Sutton has shown her various skills as a businesswoman and TV personality. She has demonstrated that besides being a beautiful woman she has listed herself as an entrepreneur and a dedicated mother by raising her children.
This teaches us that versatility is very important if we want to succeed in life. We cannot allow ourselves to put all our eggs in one basket if we really want to succeed in life. We should at least try to be flexible enough to handle multiple crafts at the same time.
Recommended read: Chrishell Stause Net Worth and How She Built Her Wealth
Be an example for others
Sutton is an example of a woman that can handle pressure. Her being a businesswoman, tv personality and a mother at the same time is not easy but she shows us that it is possible.
This is important, you need to know yourself in the sense that you are not going to put pressure that you cannot handle. However, if you are able to handle the pressure of having different projects at hand, go for it. You will eventually be an example for other people by doing so.
Don’t give up on your dreams
Sutton moved to New York when she was 20 to study dance. She was pursuing her dream to become a professional dancer but life took her to another destination and she became successful nonetheless.
This shows that you never have to give up on your dreams since they might become a reality. And if that does not happen, life has a funny way to use that opportunity to show you your true calling. Because there’s no such thing as rejection; there’s only redirection.
What we think is our dream sometimes might not be at the end. However, if you keep going and have faith you’ll see that at the end all things come into place.
- Mary Fitzgerald Net Worth and How She Built Her Fortune
- Juliette Porter Net Worth and How She Built Her Wealth
- Chanel West Coast Net Worth & How She Built Her Fortune
- Rob Dyrdek Net Worth and How He Built His Fortune
- Steve Harvey Net Worth and How He Built His Empire
Photo by Sophie Smith on Unsplash