Brené Brown net worth is estimated to be between $3 million and $5 million, as of October 2022.
In this article, we will talk about how she amassed her wealth, her path to success, her presence on social media, and some of the most valuable life lessons we can learn from her.
|Net Worth:||Between $3 and $5 Million|
|Known As:||Brené Brown|
|Full Name:||Casandra Brené Brown|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 18, 1965|
Who is Brené Brown?
Brené Brown is a renowned American author, lecturer, research professor, and podcast host who spent more than two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
In particular, she is well known for her TED talk “The Power of Vulnerability” (2010), which is one of the most viewed TED Talks in history, with almost 60 million views only on TED official website.
After her viral TED Talk, Brown has been featured in hundreds of media outlets.
She is also known for being the author of six New York Times bestsellers:
- Daring Greatly (2012)
- Rising Strong (2015)
- The Gifts of Imperfection (2010)
- Braving the Wilderness (2017)
- Dare to Lead (2018)
- Atlas of the Heart (2020)
As mentioned on her Goodreads profile, Brené lives in Houston, with her husband, and they have two children.
Recommended read: Joe Rogan Net Worth in 2022 and Key Lessons from His Career
How Did Brené Brown Achieve Her Net Worth?
As of September 2022, Brene Brown’s net worth is over $3 million.
She amassed her millions through her work as a researcher, speaker, and bestselling author.
Her multiyear deal with Spotify clearly contributed to increase her net worth as well.
Also, in 2019, Brown premiered her first Netflix special, “The Call to Courage,” a TED Talk-like performance in which she talks about courage, vulnerability and the relationship between these two concepts.
Brené Brown on Social Media
Brené Brown, has over 4.4 million followers on Instagram.
On the platform, she mainly publishes content to promote her work, insights about her two podcasts, and quotes from her podcast guests.
Brown has over 990,000 followers on Twitter, and, as on Instagram, she mainly publishes tweets about her work and her podcasts.
Key Lessons from Brené Brown
Don’t focus on just one area, think big
If there is something that truly amazes me about Brené Brown, it’s she has different ways to connect with her audience and to convey her message.
She doesn’t limit herself to just one way or channel to reach her readers.
To put it another way, she is not just a researcher. She is not just an author.
And she is not just a speaker. As we saw, she is also a podcast host with an exclusive deal with Spotify, and has a documentary on Netflix and docuseries on HBO.
Be your most authentic self
This is probably one of the most important lessons we can learn from Brené Brown.
Her journey has been an effort to understand the importance of having the courage to be vulnerable in relationships.
According to Brown, it’s essential to learn to be ourselves, because it’s embracing and showing our most authentic self what lets us truly connect with others. And it helps us in all areas of our lives.
Brené Brown Inspiring Quotes
- “Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.”
- “Brave leaders are never silent around hard things.”
- “Talk about your failures without apologizing.”
- “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.”
- “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”
- “What we know matters, but who we are matters more.”
- “To me, a leader is someone who holds her- or himself accountable for finding potential in people and processes.”
- “Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are.”
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
- “The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.”
- “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.”
Featured image: BBearg Team – Wikimedia Commons